Got something to say to our President? Do you want to help him make a change in the lives of our countrymen?
Here is your chance to write President Benigno Aquino III through a contest titled, LITTLE PRESIDENT’S LETTER TO MR. PRESIDENT. This will allow you to share your ideas and what you are presently doing to make a difference for your country.
This contest is open to all students, aged 9-12. The entry should be a 1-page letter with 1.5 spacing, in English or Filipino and should include the sender’s complete name, home address, grade level and school name.
You can send your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline of submission is on or before July 17.
Winning entry will be published in The Philippine Daily Inquirer on the day of the President’s State of the Nation Address (SONA) on July 22. Aside from a Tang gift pack, Tang will make a donation in the amount of PhP 30,000 to winner’s choice of cause.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for your views to be heard by the President. So write your letter now and be an instrument of change!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Write a letter to President Benigno Aquino III telling him how as an empowered kid, you would like to be part of the “Daang Matuwid” in your own way. This will allow you to share your ideas and what you are presently doing to make a difference for your country.
2. Letter format and requirements: • 1 page, 1.5 spacing
• Open to 9-12 years old, Male/Female
• 1 letter entry per person
• Include Name, Complete Address, Grade Level, School, Parents’ Names and Contact Details
• Participants must have their parent’s consent to join this contest
3. Send your letters to email@example.com
4. Deadline of submission is on July 17, Wednesday
• Winning entry will be published in Philippine Daily Inquirer on the day of PNoy’s SONA on July 22, 2013. Aside from a Tang gift pack, Tang will make a donation in the amount of Php30,000 to winner’s choice of cause.
5. All qualified letters will be judged by Mondelez Philippines, Inc. (MPI). Letters will be judged according to the following criteria: [KFL1]
Relevance to the theme -25%
Style and Tone – 25%
6. The letter that receives the highest score wins the contest.